Recorded Webinar: Eliminate SaaS Sprawl with Cloud Integration
Do you know how many software as a service (SaaS) applications have been deployed in your company, and in which departments?
Do you know how data from those applications is interacting with data behind your firewall?
Do you know how long these data integration requests currently take?
Join us the experts from Informatica in this recorded webinar to learn about cloud integration in the era of “hybrid IT.”
This interactive discussion covers:
- Self-Service Data Integration: How to balance the need for agility without sacrificing governance and data stewardship.
- Security & Administration: What is the impact of cloud integration and how does it fit into your current architecture?
- Business Intelligence and Compliance: Can you deliver cloud application data to your BI teams as well as meet regulatory compliance requirements?
- Cloud Master Data Management: How does this fit into your cloud application on-boarding strategy?
- David Lyle, co-author of Lean Integration: An Integration Factory Approach to Business Agility
- Mark Murray, Cloud Integration Specialist
- Darren Cunningham, Informatica Cloud Marketing
"IT organizations are looking for ways to improve cloud governance and control while ensuring business continuity and continued innovation. An important part of this is finding vendors and solutions they can trust, such as Informatica."
– Robert Mahowald, Research Vice President of SaaS and Cloud Services, IDC