Recorded Webinar: Migrating to the Cloud without the Risk
They say moving house is one of the most stressful experiences in life. Having to maintain your current home and the new home is a huge challenge.
Migrating to a new technology platform or application can be equally stressful! A few of the common challenges include:
- Managing potential risk of lost data or dirty data migrating onto new environment
- Mapping data between applications correctly
- Managing different business processes
- Consolidating data from multiple systems into a single environment
- Ensuring your end user adopt the new application
- Maintaining source systems while on-boarding the new environment
If you have experienced some of these challenges or if you are embarking on a Salesforce.com migration project, be sure to watch this recording to hear how Hydrogen used Informatica Cloud and Cloud MDM, powered by the award-winning cloud integration service, to complete a full migration project and managed to achieve "a 20% increase in sales efficiency, which cascades into a 20% increase in revenue".
Identifying the right partner to help you get there is a key component of a data migration project. This recorded webinar also features Cloud Perspectives, an Informatica Cloud partner, who provides an overview of how they project managed the Hydrogen cloud data migration project and how the architecture they designed would ensure minimal risk.
“With the increasing popularity of cloud-based CRM applications, companies are looking to MDM as the solution to reconcile customer data across cloud based and on-premise enterprise applications.”
- John Radcliffe, Research Vice President, Gartner